POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb : A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb
From: Oldstench
Date: 11 Sep 2000 01:41:38
Message: <3rrors8ebbqsuuji5e4tbl33hulm8fcvde@4ax.com>
Here is what I have been working on today...I realize that the
glasses' left lens is floating a bit, I will rectify that. BTW the
books title is "Alkemikal Formulae"... I thought that the old spelling
would work. Comments, suggestions?

---Oldstench---
Avoid herd mentality.

Post a reply to this message