POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making clothes in Poser - Take 5 : Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making clothes in Poser - Take 5
From: Stephen
Date: 26 May 2007 09:55:25
Message: <3qeg53ddsfmf37k88b1aspn4gohqd0snog@4ax.com>
On Sat, 26 May 2007 14:37:16 +0200, "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet>
wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Don't you set up the morphing tool by using the magnets first, to get your
>> target?
>
>I don't know, as I have still to try this. But I shall report back!

Sorry Thomas but I was asking Janet:-)

>I now just tried out the Apollo Maximus figure that fls13 suggested in
>povray.tools.poser (the plump Ken thread). Full of potential.

I've not downloaded it but probably will. I've just started looking at models
other than Nene and the basic ones. I'm surprised at the diversity of controls
and morphs. I'm using seven models for a cast of thousands and each one needs
something different done for the same effect.

>> Please keep this thread going as I'm learning a lot just reading it.
>
>I certainly shall!! There is an exciting learning process going on just now.

It keeps you young :-)

>I am going to be in serious trouble for the Black Robe entry, however :-)

That's why I don't bother unless I'm working on something that fits the subject.
I'm always branching up new rivers of ignorance.

Regards
	Stephen