POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Apr 2008 06:27:27
Message: <3lu8045dte0sdkm13ve1f57t3di0s9bad4@4ax.com>
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:11:22 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>> It seemed such a Dutch reply. (No bad thing :)
>Huh, ok.

Some humour does not travel :)

>> I am working in Sluiskil, Zeeland just now, for my sins :)
>Shall I do another one?

No, I have enough of my own :)

>I know there are differences in legislation between the Netherlands and
>Belgium which makes Zeeuws Vlaanderen a good place for a certain type of
>  business. I hope you are not referring to that kind of sin.

LOL No (If I understand you, although I have been to Terneuzen where
there is a large tourist industry for that sort of thing :). I am
working for a chemical and fertiliser company.
I had not heard "Zeeuws Vlaanderen" before but now know where you
mean.
--

Regards
     Stephen