POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Manikin.lua.png (22k) : Re: testjunkmanikin2.png (43k) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 12:01:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: testjunkmanikin2.png (43k)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Jan 2004 04:18:13
Message: <3fffc355@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <ssh### [at] ottawanet> schreef in bericht
> > Stephen,
> > I just read the thread; I have a pair of manniquins with IK
possibilities
> > (the kind you find in drawing classrooms). Would you be interested to
have
> > them, to include in the plugin or whatever?
> Yes, I would be interested in seeing how things are setup, and how mine
> compare.

Here is the couple.
There are two ways to move them around, one is with the IK-button, then
grasping an extremity (hand or foot or head) and move them with the mouse.
Watch the manniquins following the movements. The second method is more
precise IMO: select member parts in the browser and change the rotation
values by hand. It is more work intensive but gives better end results.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Full_IK_MaleObj.mdl.dat' (16 KB) Download 'Full_IK_FemaleObj.mdl.dat' (38 KB)