POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Exoplanet W.I.P. : Re: Exoplanet W.I.P. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exoplanet W.I.P.
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 8 Jan 2004 11:42:36
Message: <3ffd887c$1@news.povray.org>
> Break free from carbon based worlds!
> Free your mind from carbon based thought!
> This sounds fun, now I may have to try it  :)

And if you can make it look realistically, please call me. We don't
recognise anything as realistic unless it looks familiar, or is surrounded
by familiar things.

In the distant future, photos from outer space will finally begin to look
realistic because we are getting used to them. But today, science fiction is
full of great looking spaceships, planets, that we think looks more and more
realistic.. they are actually totally fake.

Regards,
Hugo