POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dream Flowers : Re: Dream Flowers Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dream Flowers
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 8 Jan 2004 05:35:02
Message: <3ffd3256$1@news.povray.org>
> Anyhow, I'm very pleased with the flowers, grass, and lighting.  However,
> the visible slice of sky seems quite blank (especially since it is).  I'm
> not sure what to do.  Stars and clouds, or what?  I'm sort of lost about
it
> all.  What do YOU think?

Normally, when seeing a grass-plain, I'd say: go for a nice blue sky, with
nice clouds and a sun. In this case though, I'd say give the scene a little
more light, but use a nightsky with stars, a few clouds and a nice moon. The
scene, with this dark lighting but with those nice glowing, red flowers,
looks really... peaceful to me, I guess.

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"