POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : SMPOV 3.60 with amazing new features released : Re: SMPOV 3.60 with amazing new features released Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:36:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SMPOV 3.60 with amazing new features released
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Date: 6 Jan 2004 18:56:28
Message: <3ffb4b2c$1@news.povray.org>
You're welcome :-). I am quite happy that the POV-Ray community is so active
and so engaged
about these things.
Now to the news:

http://www.it-berater.org/shtmls/benchmark.shtml

is in a first version online. I think it should be intresting for everyone
who has been thinking about rendering things parallel, as it contains some
benchmarks with SMPOV, as well as theoretical conclusions on overhead and
rendering-time dependencies. Comments (especially on english grammar :-) are
welcome.