POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : FullMoon version 2 : Re: FullMoon version 2 Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:47:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FullMoon version 2
From: StephenS
Date: 5 Jan 2004 07:03:00
Message: <3ff95274@news.povray.org>
> Yes, they're groupable but not CSG-able. They inherit from Groupable,
which
> does *not* make them CSG-able. Is there something I'm missing?
Any object made with the plugin can not be part of a Merge, Intersection,
Difference. Version 1.1 did not have this restriction.

> Exactly, FullMoon knows the types and save/load them properly. Tables are
> not supported but you can save its members one by one and load them
> afterwards. I'll see what I can do to save tables, but it's not a simple
> task, you can have tables inside tables inside tables...
I currently save tables one element at a time, this will not be a problem.

> FullMoon 2 makes no restricitions on the number of decimal digits in a
edit
> box. What problem are you facing with edit boxes exactly?
In Function.lua:
self.maxZID=dialog:addEditBox("max",self.maxZ,-1000000,1000000,3)

In Function.ful:
dialog:addLabel('Max')
 @maxZID = dialog:addEditBox(-1000000, 1000000, @maxZ)
I understand the Label is now separate, but where is the '3' for the number
of decimal places?
Ok, just checked. No problems with entering decimal digits. ooops.

I hope I'm not being to critical. I really do enjoy the work you've done.

Stephen