POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Diamond Rendering, PLz Evaluate !! : Re: Diamond Rendering, PLz Evaluate !! Server Time
28 Apr 2024 03:29:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Diamond Rendering, PLz Evaluate !!
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Date: 4 Jan 2004 16:40:06
Message: <3ff88836@news.povray.org>
I like this one. Can you show us the source?
  "AsheZ" <ash### [at] yahoocom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
  Hey guys,
  im an amatuer dealing with povray for 1st time, i hav rendered a
diamond and it looks good to me. Please i wud certainly be thankful if u
could give me some suggestion for improvement. First i did with 2000
photons and then with 200000 photons, but cant decide which is
aesthetically better ?? plz help !!

  2lac photons -->

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: