POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Diamond Rendering, PLz Evaluate !! : Re: Diamond Rendering, PLz Evaluate !! Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:02:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Diamond Rendering, PLz Evaluate !!
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 29 Dec 2003 10:40:37
Message: <3ff04af5$1@news.povray.org>

> Hey guys,
> im an amatuer dealing with povray for 1st time, i hav rendered a diamond
> and it looks good to me. Please i wud certainly be thankful if u could
> give me some suggestion for improvement. First i did with 2000 photons
> and then with 200000 photons, but cant decide which is aesthetically
> better ?? plz help !!
>
> 2lac photons -->

I find the outer ring rather too sharp, but maybe it's only the
point of view.
the second one is looking like an old 80's computer made picture...

How was your diamond made ? CSG or mesh or ????

Please learn in which group to post too!
(povray.binary.programming is not for pictures,
neither is povray.binary.scene-files !)