POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : eyes : Re: I know....... [Re: eyes] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I know....... [Re: eyes]
From: Tim Cook
Date: 28 Dec 2003 06:15:33
Message: <3feebb55$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen McAvoy wrote:
> As a reminder, Tim. If you convert the obj with 3DWin (i/p option by usemtl) it
> will separate the mesh into:
> [snip]
> Then you can leave out what you want. IIRC earlier versions of PoseRay can do
> the sameor similar.

Perhaps, but the matter is not concerning enough to warrant spending
the money to buy 3DWin; I was a good boy and actually gave Lutz the
euros for a legitimate copy of Moray, that's about all the purchasing
of software I can handle in half a year...morally, at least ;)

Besides, at the moment I'm more concerned that I need an interesting
environment, for which with the trivialities of subsurface scattering
will be, at least when the image is taken as a whole, be made
irrelevant.

*beep*

The time is now...06:18:00 EST.