POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Xmas Tree (Moray Tribute) : Re: Xmas Tree (Moray Tribute) Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Xmas Tree (Moray Tribute)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Dec 2003 08:59:04
Message: <3fe84a28@news.povray.org>
Oeps! yes, of course... that makes it more difficult.
This is one of those instances where the middle of the road PC is much too
slow... I constantly hit this same barrier too, and it restricts one's
possibilities to really use all the capacities.
I suppose that for the tree you shall have to switch on and off part of the
decorations while putting them up...?

Thomas