POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Repost: My Stereo (jpg-211k) : Re: Repost: My Stereo (jpg-211k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Repost: My Stereo (jpg-211k)
From: Hughes, B
Date: 23 Dec 2003 05:44:20
Message: <3fe81c84$1@news.povray.org>
Good floor. Might be difficult to walk on and look down at the same time.
:-)

I wonder if Rod is saying something about being in a room where electricity
is used and yet no sign of wires or outlets. ;-)

The light probably needs more luminosity shining through the lampshade,
among other details that could deter from a reality scene. Although my first
glimpse of this image certainly fooled me momentarily. Not sure if it was
because I was thinking I could sit down to watch a Twilight Zone show or
what.
--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com