POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Xmas Tree : Xmas Tree Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Xmas Tree
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 21 Dec 2003 08:23:29
Message: <3fe59ed1@news.povray.org>
Some of us who beta tested the new Moray3.5 got together to make a scene in
tribute to the release of the new program. Each of us contributed ornaments
to the tree, some of which represent our nationality, since each of us is
from a different country. We are: Stephen McAvoy, U.K., Marc Jacquier,
France (Brittany), Thomas DeGroot, Netherlands, Txemi Jendrix, Spain, Steve
Shelby, U.S., and Stefan Persson, Denmark. Some of us made glass medallions
with our pictures embossed on them. They did not show up well on the tree,
so I included larger images of them at the bottom. They are, from left to
right, Steve Shelby, Marc Jacquier, Thomas DeGroot, and Txemi Jendrix.
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'xmastree.jpg' (92 KB)