POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Xmas Tree (Moray Tribute) : Xmas Tree (Moray Tribute) Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:40:36 EDT (-0400)
  Xmas Tree (Moray Tribute)
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 21 Dec 2003 07:43:44
Message: <3fe59580@news.povray.org>
I uploaded an image, to moray.binaries, of the top portion of the Christmas
tree for the Moray tribute, decorated with the ornaments created by Stephen
McAvoy, Thomas DeGroot, Marc Jacquier , Txemi Jendrix, and myself. The glass
medallions did not show up well, so I put the larger images at the bottom.
They are, from left to right, Steve Shelby, Marc Jacquier, Thomas DeGroot,
and Txemi Jendrix.
The Tree itself causes Moray to slow down so much that it was almost
impossible to work with. We had an entire scene planned, a room with a
fireplace, furniture, food, beverages, gifts, etc. This scene could still be
put together, but not with the tree in it.
Merry Christmas everyone,
Steve Shelby