POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : biohazard symbol in full color [JPG ~30 KB] : biohazard symbol in full color [JPG ~30 KB] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  biohazard symbol in full color [JPG ~30 KB]
From: Hughes, B
Date: 19 Dec 2003 21:10:42
Message: <3fe3afa2@news.povray.org>
Anyone need a biohazard symbol? With those flu viruses running rampant
across the USA I decided I'd make one. Luckily, not because I've been sick
or anything. I did a quick search of the POV-Ray newsgroups and nothing came
up for "biohazard".

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'biohazard_symbol-colorful.jpg' (26 KB)

Preview of image 'biohazard_symbol-colorful.jpg'
biohazard_symbol-colorful.jpg