POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 19th century schoolhouse [WIP] : Re: 19th century schoolhouse [WIP] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:31:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 19th century schoolhouse [WIP]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 18 Dec 2003 22:04:24
Message: <3fe26ab8$1@news.povray.org>
Jeremy M. Praay wrote:

> Perhaps at some point I'll actually do something with my web site as well.
> I've had the domain for almost a year, and I haven't really done anything
> yet.  :-/  Creating a WIP section would be fun, but I just can't seem to
> even get around to doing that.  darnit.

Don't beat yourself up. I think web site maintainance is drudgery
mostly.  I don't think there is much about it that is fun.  Only seeing
the result when you are finished.  But you're never bloody finished.
When I finally recognized it was drudgery, not fun, I managed to get
something done with it once in a long while. Still, if I had more
bandwidth maybe I would work at it a bit more often.  The one time I
posted a link here, and the bandwidth was quickly overwhelmed, I was
quite embarrassed.