POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 19th century schoolhouse [WIP] : Re: 19th century schoolhouse [WIP] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 19th century schoolhouse [WIP]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 18 Dec 2003 19:30:55
Message: <3fe246bf$1@news.povray.org>
New version with shingled roof, and a few other small improvements.
www.beantoad.com/NewImages/school9.jpg

Next will be school10.jpg, etc. so if anyone actually wants to follow along
from day to day, feel freed to check my web site.  I'm probably not going to
post much more here until it's nearly done.

Perhaps at some point I'll actually do something with my web site as well.
I've had the domain for almost a year, and I haven't really done anything
yet.  :-/  Creating a WIP section would be fun, but I just can't seem to
even get around to doing that.  darnit.

--
Jeremy