POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 19th century schoolhouse [WIP] : Re: 19th century schoolhouse [WIP] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 19th century schoolhouse [WIP]
From: Shay
Date: 18 Dec 2003 10:52:22
Message: <3fe1cd36@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <sla### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

| If by a "grid type image" you mean multiple perspectives,

Exactly. Those types of picture have a lot of mystery which is exciting
in a picture of an old building. I've considered doing an image like
this of the Chrystler building. Just as a decoration for my house.

| I've been tempted to sneak into this old school, just because I'm so
| curious ... I think the "breaking" part of "breaking and entering"
| would have to apply.  However, I might be able to stick my camera
| through some window holes... Hmmm...

If the city owns it, I wouldn't think twice about cutting that lock.
I've broken into many many places like that and never been caught. In
old commercial buildings, breaking a lock is not really necessary, there
is almost always a broken window in the higher floors through which most
are not bold enough to crawl.

 -Shay