POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Improved intersection routine for CSG-Intersection objects : Re: Improved intersection routine for CSG-Intersection objects Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:46:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Improved intersection routine for CSG-Intersection objects
From: Tony[B]
Date: 13 Dec 2003 21:50:27
Message: <3fdbcff3$1@news.povray.org>
> Take it off :)
<snip>

Oh, OK. Feeling slightly less stupid now. ^_^

Still... Wouldn't it be awesome, once POV gets rewritten in C++, to have a
documentation of the source that not only focuses on things at the
instruction level, but that takes on the POV source as a whole? Kind of an
intro to the hierarchy and structure, what the basic files are, what they
contribute, and how each additional object or functionality fits into this
core. Perhaps an explanation of how one would go about adding, say, the
torus object, or the brick pigment. Something along those lines, which would
allow someone who has never seen the source to grasp in broad strokes how it
all works and fits together -- someone like me, who might want to add
something (or dare I say, hope to improve something)...

> >PS: I just finished my Operating Systems
>>final today... This means I'm done.
>
> Congratulations.

Thanks! My final grade was a B. I may be able to improve it (I found an old
homework that he had marked down as a 0 for me), but at least I passed, so
I'm very happy. ^_^

--
Anthony Bennett