POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. : Re: Capriccio. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio.
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 13 Dec 2003 07:35:38
Message: <3fdb079a$1@news.povray.org>
Bonsai wrote:
> Is there any chance to have a "Making of Capriccio" website in the
> future. It would be a great resource for people who want similar
> projects...

I believe the first advise should be: If you are going to start a
colaborative project on the internet, be prepared to do most of the work
yourself.

This is the third project I have participated in, and the first that
have produced a result. I think that the main reasons that this project
succeeded was:
- the goal of the project was clearly defined from the start. There was
no discussions of what the scene should look like, or what objects
needed to be modelled.
- Gena was willing and able to model all the stuff that nobody else
volunteered to do.

/Ib