POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. : Re: Capriccio. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:30:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio.
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 13 Dec 2003 07:22:06
Message: <3fdb046e$1@news.povray.org>
Gena wrote:
> Here is the final (at least for this year :) version
> of 'Capriccio' image. I painted boats, modified clouds
> and some textures.

I was a bit worried, that you had given up on the project, and it was
stranded like the other colaborative projects, I have participated in,
but I see that you have been quietly working away on the finishing details.
The result is great - Hall of Fame, make room for a new entry :-)

> It took long time but we did it :)

Wonder how long it took Marlow to do the original.

/Ib