POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wood texture (108k) and possible "screen.inc" bug. : Re: Possible "screen.inc" bug (57k) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible "screen.inc" bug (57k)
From: Nico
Date: 12 Dec 2003 14:27:04
Message: <3fda1688@news.povray.org>
> Seems so, but as said compiling without optimization could solve the
 > problem.  It does not occur in any of the versions i use, neither 3.5
 > nor the current development version.
 >
 > Christoph

Ok, I got it wrong. I thought you were saying I should use the official
version which I wrongly assumed was not optimized...

I will try to recompile without optimization as you suggested and see
what happens. Does anyone else around got the problem when rendering
"screen.pov" (from scenes/incdemo/screen.pov) ?

Nico