POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Improved intersection routine for CSG-Intersection objects : Re: Improved intersection routine for CSG-Intersection objects Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Improved intersection routine for CSG-Intersection objects
From: Mael
Date: 12 Dec 2003 08:43:06
Message: <3fd9c5ea$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

> Next try.

First thank you for your work and patience..
 I've tried to apply your patch and decided to test it with chess2.pov (in
scenes/advanced). And (you're going to hate me :)  .. I don't get the same
image (too bad because it was faster :) . I may have messed up applying your
modification or it could be a compiler issue so if you (or someone else) can
check.. For information I've compiled on a linux redhat 7.2 PIII 1.13Ghz (in
fact a bi PIII), gcc version 2.96 and rendered with "+w640 +h480 +a0.3 +fn
+Ichess2.pov"
I'll try again later on a more recent system