POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "walking the bot" WIP (previously called Robot) : Re: "walking the bot" WIP (previously called Robot) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "walking the bot" WIP (previously called Robot)
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 6 Dec 2003 17:30:33
Message: <3fd25889$1@news.povray.org>
It's really a cool naive style robot. I like the lighting too.
But definitly you need more stuff to give it an environement.
Is the motorbike supposed to be a reflection of what's in front of the
robot ? Given the angle, we should see the ground in this mirror.
It looks more like as a screen. Also, the ground looks more like some
kind of grainy plastic than asphalt to me, I think it's too flat.

I hope to see the finished work soon, is it your IRTC entry you're
preparing ? I have a feeling that last round's squeletons will be
replaced by robots this time.   ;-)

But no kidding, I do robots too,  8-p

JC