POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "walking the bot" WIP (previously called Robot) : Re: "walking the bot" WIP (previously called Robot) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "walking the bot" WIP (previously called Robot)
From: Slime
Date: 6 Dec 2003 03:15:06
Message: <3fd1900a$1@news.povray.org>
It's a nice concept, but a little too simple to hold my interest. I suggest
you try doing something more active with the idea. For instance, make a fire
hydrant, and make the robot trying to keep its robot dog away from it.
Something that gives the image a story to it, so that the robots-like-humans
idea has more depth.

It also seems to be lacking a background. It doesn't really look like a
street.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]