POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : StarGate : StarGate Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  StarGate
From: Anubis
Date: 4 Dec 2003 01:38:06
Message: <3fced64e$1@news.povray.org>
This Most Likely does not have anything to do with this Group...but.  I need
an answer anyway, so it's as good a place as any.

I am working on a Highly Detailed StarGate Model.
....and I accidentally deleted my Glyph Font.

I tried to restore it but it failed miserably.

I Absolutly need a New Font or a set of Glyph objects...anything!

If anyone knows where I could get one it would be great if you could post it
for me.

Thanks, Anubis