POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ball of rings : Re: My bounding problem? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My bounding problem?
From: Shay
Date: 1 Dec 2003 17:31:47
Message: <3fcbc153$1@news.povray.org>
"Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote in message
| > You or I could write a meshing algorithm specifically for snow
|
| Would probably be a good idea ...

I really don't have the time, but I am tempted to give it a shot. Out of
curiosity, what algorithm did you use to determine the location and size
of your snow blobs? I've never seen snow.

On the original topic of this thread. That is a quite nice ball of
rings, but it would have been pretty simple and faster rendering as a
mesh also.

 -Shay