POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Somebody kick me (19kb jpeg) : Re: sss buddha [16kb] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sss buddha [16kb]
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 28 Nov 2003 14:16:58
Message: <3fc79f2a@news.povray.org>
Looks fantastic. I have been trying to do something similar to another mesh2 object I
have
(outputted from Silo), but I can't figure out how to apply the code to the mesh2
object. It's
like a chicken and egg situation that I can't get my head around: The mesh2 object
requires a
texture in its list, but the SSS method refers to the object (my mesh) in the texture
definition. Does that make sense?

Could you post how you applied the SSS to the buddha Mael?

TIA,

Andy Cocker