POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mathematics and Povray: a nice property of Barth's sextic surface - barthweb.JPG [1/1] : Re: Mathematics and Povray: a nice property of Barth's sextic surface - barthweb.JPG [1/1] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:31:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mathematics and Povray: a nice property of Barth's sextic surface - barthweb.JPG [1/1]
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 23 Nov 2003 12:36:33
Message: <3fc0f021$1@news.povray.org>
That's some interesting animations! Math can be derived from everything that
exsists everywhere; apparently that's how the world works. But it's also
where my skills seems small and I become humble... Well, the first step is
to understand math, and it's nice to see someone takes up the challange, and
likes to play with it.

Regards,
Hugo