POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : abstract inspired by Gilles Trans (~32K) - aa_colloge_example.jpg (1/1) : abstract inspired by Gilles Trans (~32K) - aa_colloge_example.jpg (1/1) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  abstract inspired by Gilles Trans (~32K) - aa_colloge_example.jpg (1/1)
From: nospam
Date: 22 Nov 2003 14:49:33
Message: <3fbfb08a.18346152@localhost>
hey all

	I was looking at the Gilles Trans web site[1]
and I noticed something I had not seen before.  He's
added a page that will make abstract pictures for you
by cutting up existing images and creating new images
out of the peices.  It looks very cool!  I was blown
away!
	This is one image resulting from my attempt at
emulating his algorithm.
	The source for the colloge generator is posted
on povray.binaries.scene-files with a subject of
"aa_colloge_02".

Pete

--
[1] If you've never gone to his web site, you really
    should.   http://wwww.oyonake.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'aa_colloge_example.jpg' (31 KB)

Preview of image 'aa_colloge_example.jpg'
aa_colloge_example.jpg