POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Furry Sphere on Checkered Reflective Plane : Re: Furry Sphere on Checkered Reflective Plane Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Furry Sphere on Checkered Reflective Plane
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 20 Nov 2003 13:13:30
Message: <3fbd0449@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge wrote:

> Nice texture. How is it done, incidence of angle pattern?

No, it's actually a "hypertexture". I hacked - aeh - "patched" the
media to simulate hairs.

> You need to make something that uses that texture now.... maybe a
> tricked out pimp hat or a teddy bear out in the rain sitting in a
> puddle.... time to start drawing again :)

I've already created and posted a teddy bear, long time ago and without
rain and mud:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/27008/
However, I felt like this is my interpretation of the RSOCP subject
(and an advertisment for MegaPOV 1.1).

What's next is to apply it to a mesh and more precisely to a bunny.

Greetings
Thomas

--
www := web