POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X 10.2 : Re: OS X 10.2 Server Time
19 May 2024 22:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OS X 10.2
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 20 Nov 2003 07:15:51
Message: <3fbcb077$1@news.povray.org>
In article <191120031940284130%ema### [at] scottgammanscom> , Scott Gammans
<ema### [at] scottgammanscom>  wrote:

> I was reading Alan Kong's bug reporting guidelines in the FAQ section
> and he says to first post a description of any problem encountered in
> the povray.general group. Do you want us to do that for Macintosh
> release 3.5.1 build 187? I thought I saw several postings in *this*
> group for the earlier 3.5.1 Mac-specific release candidate builds.

It is a Mac-only beta, so posting in this group would be most appropriate.
The posts should definitely not go to p.bugreports because that is for final
versions only.  I expect we will open the beta testing groups again once
betas for all platforms exist (I can't tell you when/if this will happen),
and when this happens, those groups would be the most appropriate place for
all beta bug reports.  So, in the meantime, post here.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde