POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Furry Sphere on Checkered Reflective Plane : Furry Sphere on Checkered Reflective Plane Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Furry Sphere on Checkered Reflective Plane
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 19 Nov 2003 09:13:39
Message: <3fbb7a92@news.povray.org>
Hello,

the subject "Reflective Sphere on Checkered Plane" appears to be
en vogue again. This is my interpretation of it. The fur has been
realised with my patch, which has found its way in the upcoming
MegaPOV 1.1 (thanks to ABX). I will put the source of this scene
in povray.binaries.scene-files.

Greetings
Thomas

--