POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reaching Out [final - originally "juggling"] : Re: Reaching Out [final - originally "juggling"] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reaching Out [final - originally "juggling"]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 18 Nov 2003 18:46:40
Message: <3fbaaf60$1@news.povray.org>
"_Light_Beam_" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> wrote in message
> Not "final" improve on the soil (needs more deepth...)

Thanks for the input.  Maybe some day I'll make some more changes, but at
some point, I had to move on.  I have a lot of other scenes that I want to
create, so I wanted to wrap this up.  There were lots of things that I
thought about adding, but I wasn't sure that they would necessarily be an
improvement.

I'll keep the soil depth in mind for the future, if I ever go back to this
again.  It does appear a little bit flat.  That being said, I think it looks
ok.  I have a million ideas with which to utilize Christoph's IsoWood, and
those interest me more than this scene.  I just need to stop experimenting
and actually MAKE something.  ;-)

--
Jeremy