POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Re: Turning a spline into a smooth "sphere-sweep" mesh... : Re: Turning a spline into a smooth "sphere-sweep" mesh... Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Turning a spline into a smooth "sphere-sweep" mesh...
From: Mike Williams
Date: 16 Nov 2003 04:04:30
Message: <3fb73d9e@news.povray.org>
Now that we're using a mesh rather than a real sphere_sweep there's no
reason why we should limit ourselves to having a circular cross section.

In this macro I use an additional spline to describe the shape of the cross
section.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'SweepSpline.ZIP' (5 KB)