POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Polarballs : Re: Polarballs Server Time
19 Jul 2024 00:49:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Polarballs
From: Mark Hanson
Date: 11 Nov 2003 12:06:29
Message: <3fb11715$1@news.povray.org>
"Alain" <noe### [at] onca> wrote in message news:3f9a7e1b@news.povray.org...
>     - The red wall is bouncy, the blue wall is not.

I suppose that accounts for what to my eyes seems as though the balls are
bouncing slightly *through* the blue wall before rebounding? Like the wall
is actually a little further away than it seems. Or maybe my brain expects
the balls to bounce harder off the blue wall than they actually are. Hmm.

Nifty animation -- both as a test, and as an inadvertent optical illusion!

Mark