POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Teapot model request... : Teapot model request... Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Teapot model request...
From:  Light Beam
Date: 11 Nov 2003 05:53:15
Message: <3fb0bf9b$1@news.povray.org>
For my upcomming web page, I need a 3D model of the classical Teapot... I'm
searching but I did'nt found any interesting model (too many "low poly"
teapots, or commercial only...) and the teapot model included in the
demonstration scenes of povray is not accurate enough (many holes...)
Can someone have a 3D teapot model to share ? Thanks