POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : In celebration of our diversity (tribute) : Re: In celebration of our diversity (tribute) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 21:39:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In celebration of our diversity (tribute)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Nov 2003 05:34:18
Message: <3fb0bb2a@news.povray.org>
Well, in following the idea of Steve, I made a medallion (Steve's!) with a
painting by Vermeer: The view of Delft. IMO, it represents some of the
quintessential things of the Netherlands: skies, water, old stones (what's
left of them), painters...
I shall upload it presently.

Thomas

"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet> schreef in bericht
> It occurred to me that this is a remarkable international effort. I'm not
> sure, but I think that each of us working on this tribute is from a
> different country. We are doing something that just a few years ago would
> have been impossible. In celebration of that fact, I thought it would be
> cool if each of us made an ornament that represents in some symbolic way
the
> country we're from. I made this one representing my country, the USA. I
can
> upload the .mdl file to the yahoo group if needed. Is anyone interested in
> doing this? Even if you're not, I'm really curious, what country are you
> from?
> Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'medallion_vermeer.png' (129 KB)

Preview of image 'medallion_vermeer.png'
medallion_vermeer.png