POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : landscape - lost sphere : landscape - lost sphere Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:30:27 EDT (-0400)
  landscape - lost sphere
From: Abe
Date: 10 Nov 2003 19:08:46
Message: <3fb0288e@news.povray.org>
...or an alternate title: Chrome Sphere In Search of a Checkered Plane.

Started messing with Chris Hormann's listings from his c`t article - ended
up with this. Used a media atmosphere instead of fog which seemed too flat.

I have to say, those listings gave such a nice overview of a structured
approach to isosurface landscapes, that I'm sorry I didn't see the article.

Abe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lostsphere.jpg' (54 KB)