POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : alien schlauch : alien schlauch Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  alien schlauch
From: Simon Adameit
Date: 10 Nov 2003 14:15:47
Message: <3fafe3e3@news.povray.org>
Hoi!

This is just a quick test on how to create such textures, so please
ignore the object and comment on the texture..

It could be improved by using the blob pattern to blend the textures of
the spheres with the one on the inner schlauch but I'm to tired to do
this atm :-)

BTW: this might appear on some alien spaceship later :)

PS: Thanks to Mr. Mathias Neubauer for inspiring me to POV again after a
long break.

Simon Adameit

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: