POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego minifig macro : Re: Lego minifig macro Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:30:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego minifig macro
From: mdkdev
Date: 8 Nov 2003 15:01:29
Message: <3fad4b99$1@news.povray.org>
Florian Brucker wrote:
> Nice pictures!

Thanks :) But all the niceness really comes from the great work Anton Raves
has done - I just took his components (macros and sample scene
code/settings)
and rearranged them a bit.

> Do you also happen to know http://www.ldraw.org? As far as i can tell
> there is an ldraw2pov-converter somewhere.

Yes, I know about ldraw format and also the ldraw2pov converter called
L3P. But to my knowledge LGEO POV library which is used by L3P is not
maintained anymore. AFAIK people on lugnet.com newsgroups have even been
discussing converting LGEO components to Raves LEGO library components.