POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bench Grinder II : Re: Bench Grinder II Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bench Grinder II
From: St
Date: 5 Nov 2003 20:28:01
Message: <3fa9a3a1@news.povray.org>
"GrimDude" <gri### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote in message
> I'm not quite pleased with the way the steel walls are shaping up
here, and
> I still have some work to do yet. Otherwise I think this old project
is
> finally picking up steam.

  Looking good! Are you going to add the drive-belt too? That would be
nice, possibly with a touch of focal blur, camera end? I use a modern
grinder most days and the only other thing to do in your image, is to
make the grinding wheel/s(?) a grey colour instead of what you've got
there - unless of course that was the 'mix' for the time... ?

   For me, a great job.

  ~Steve~