POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin - Frames out of sync : Re: Animation Plugin - Frames out of sync Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin - Frames out of sync
From: Peter Duthie
Date: 3 Nov 2003 16:46:19
Message: <3fa6ccab$1@news.povray.org>
Ahh ok, thanks for the info.   I did find a work around to the frames
problem.  I found that if instead of selecting 24 FPS, if I select
"Custom frame rate" and then manually set 24 FPS in the input box, it
works the way it is supposed to, generating the correct number of frames
with the correct values for the interpolated fields.

Thanks again,

-peter