POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin - Frames out of sync : Re: Animation Plugin - Frames out of sync Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin - Frames out of sync
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 3 Nov 2003 15:55:35
Message: <3fa6c0c7$1@news.povray.org>
Peter Duthie schrieb:

> Hello,
 > problem with Sync...

You are doing nothing wrong, i think this is a problem within the
anim-plugin. However the source of it is not (yet) released, so no
bug-fixing :)

> Incidentally, is there any way within the generated POV code to know
> which frame you're at?  For example if I wanted to use the insertcode
> plugin to "#include" a different file for each different frame, is there
> a way for me to know what frame I'm at within the code?

here's an excerpt from povray-help:

frame_number
If you rather want to define the action in POV-Ray animated scenes
depending upon the integer frame numbers, this identifier can be used.
It reads the number of the frame currently being rendered.

   #if(frame_number=1)
     //stuff for first image or frame
   #end
   #if(frame_number=2)