POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Halloween/Harvest WIP ARGHG! (~47kb) : Re: Halloween/Harvest WIP ARGHG! (~180kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Halloween/Harvest WIP ARGHG! (~180kb)
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 2 Nov 2003 02:29:21
Message: <3fa4b251@news.povray.org>
Very nice !
You can be proud of tile and wood texture :)
pumkin (if you turn to simulate a true one) has to much specular don't you
think?
Now, you know, I'm french and I think you could improve bottles and barrel
modelling:
bottles: transition between the neck and the shouders is too abrupt, you'd
get a better smoother shape using a lathe or a SOR than CSG as I think you
do.
Barrel: boards (or whatever name they have) are not well joined.
Regards
Marc

3fa43a37@news.povray.org...