POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Desert Eagle 2 : Re: WIP Desert Eagle 2 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Desert Eagle 2
From: Ryan Bennitt
Date: 1 Nov 2003 12:46:03
Message: <3fa3f15b@news.povray.org>
"Aaron Gillies" <no### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> Nice modeling job. :)

Yeah, looks good, if only I knew what a real desert eagle looked like. I've only
ever come across them in counterstrike before. There's enough detail there to
make it believable.

Are you doing this in POV primitives or are there meshes to be spotted there
somewhere? Certainly looks smooth enough to be the former.

Ryan