POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Elastic Grid Simulation : Re: Finer Grid [~1100KB] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 01:03:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finer Grid [~1100KB]
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 1 Nov 2003 09:47:48
Message: <3fa3c794$1@news.povray.org>
> Looks like there is lots of damping there!

Yeah, it does actually... The damping hasn't actually changed since the
original simulation, and that went on for hours. So somehow the finer grid
is more stable of something... I don't know... Maybe I'll try turning the
damping down a tad more... (Or perhaps making the strings more "springy"
will do it...)

Thanks.
Andrew.