POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Halloween/Harvest WIP ARGHG! (~47kb) : Halloween/Harvest WIP ARGHG! (~47kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Halloween/Harvest WIP ARGHG! (~47kb)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 31 Oct 2003 18:12:43
Message: <3fa2ec6b@news.povray.org>
Trying to set up the whole of the scene now.

I'm not sure that I am going to be able to get this done before midnight, so
it might turn out to be a generic harvest pic, rather than a Halloween one.

Put some tiles in place and overturned a barrel to use as a platform.

More to come ...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hallows.jpg' (47 KB)