POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Strange lack of highlight when rendering an animation... : Strange lack of highlight when rendering an animation... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:31:25 EDT (-0400)
  Strange lack of highlight when rendering an animation...
From: Mark Hanford
Date: 29 Oct 2003 10:35:09
Message: <3f9fde2d@news.povray.org>
I have been rendering a set of frames for a simple animation, and out of the
360 frames I noticed that some didn't have any of the highlights or
reflections that they should.

I've attached anismall008b.jpg, and as you can see, there's no highlight
spot.  If I just render the same frame again, I get anismall008.jpg with the
highlight.

I was out to lunch, so I definitely didnt change the scene file mid-frame.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Mark

--ini file--
Input_File_Name=sphere.pov
Output_File_Name=ani/anismall.png
Output_To_File=on
Width=180
Height=100
Antialias=on
Antialias_Threshold=0.4
Sampling_Method=1
Jitter=off
Final_Frame=360
Cyclic_Animation=on
Declare=ShowAtmosphere=0
Declare=ShowGalaxy=1
Declare=ShowTudes=0
Declare=UseHighRes=0
Declare=UseIsoBall=1

Attachments:
Download 'anismall008b.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'anismall008.jpg' (6 KB)

Preview of image 'anismall008b.jpg'
anismall008b.jpg

Preview of image 'anismall008.jpg'
anismall008.jpg